Last updated 9th August 2017
National Parish resources website
The Parish Resources website site is provided by the Church of England’s National Stewardship & Resources team and offers over 400 pages of resources (web & pdf) to support all aspects of stewardship, administration and management in the local church, as well as links to other sites and pages of interest.
There are specific areas for
- Parochial Church Council members (PCC). Resources for PCC members (as charity trustees), registering with the Charity Commission, & Annual Parochial Church Meeting (APCM) forms
- Parish Administration and governance. A range of practical guidance to support aspects of parish administration and management
- People. Resources to help you develop gifts and talents, employ staff, work with volunteers, safeguarding and more.
- Parish finances. Resources for treasurers - tips for new treasurers, support on producing accounts, managing risk and reserves.
- Gift Aid. A range of Gift Aid factsheets including action parishes need to take in 2015 including the Small Donations Scheme.
- Parish buying scheme. Find out about the Parish Buying initiative which provides contracts and guidance to save parishes time and money.
- Giving. Resources to encourage giving, on Giving for Life . Help for Parish Giving Officers, and for nurturing legacy giving.
- Buildings. Lots of resources on caring for your church buildings, funding them, and running Friends Schemes,
- Environmental stewardship. How to reduce your church's carbon footprint