Last updated 5th January 2021
Human Resources (HR)
The Human Resources (HR) team exists to serve the clergy, parishes and diocesan staff.
The HR Adviser's role is to advise the Bishop and the senior team on matters relating to HR. In addition to this, there are three areas of focus for the team:
- Designated Officer for Common Tenure, so if you have any queries in relation to your (or your clergy's) Statement of Particulars, or terms under Common tenure then just ask!
- Occupational health provision; please get in touch if anyone is in need of a medical or occupational health advice.
- Advice on employment matters relating to Blackburn Diocesan Board of Finance, Blackburn Diocesan Board of Education and parishes.
- HR Adviser: Andrew.Cooke@Blackburn.Anglican.Org 07920 277043
- HR Admin Assistant: Jill.Smith@Blackburn.Anglican.Org 01254 958837
Advice and Resources
All vacancies are now advertised through our national recruitment service – Pathways Parishes are welcome to advertise vacant positions on the Pathways site and the guide on how this process works can be found here
National Minimum Wage and Real living Wage
HR advice on National Minimum Wage and Real Living Wage