Last updated 27th June 2017
Human Resources (HR)
The Human Resources (HR) team exists to serve the clergy, parishes and diocesan staff.
The HR Adviser's role is to advise the Bishop and the senior team on matters relating to HR. In addition to this, there are three areas of focus for the team:
- Designated Officer for Common Tenure, so if you have any queries in relation to your (or your clergy's) Statement of Particulars, or terms under Common tenure then just ask!
- Occupational health provision; please get in touch if anyone is in need of a medical or occupational health advice.
- Advice on employment matters relating to Blackburn Diocesan Board of Finance, Blackburn Diocesan Board of Education and parishes.
- HR Adviser: Andrew.Cooke@Blackburn.Anglican.Org 07920 277043
- HR Admin Assistant: Jill.Smith@Blackburn.Anglican.Org 01254 958837