Home / Home / Welcome and Vision 2026 / Vision 2026 resources: General /
Vision 2026 resources: General
A selection of resources for and about the Vision. This material will grow as the Vision work grows.
- Presentation on managing change delivered by Dave Champness and Mike Haydock at GO on 16th April 2016. Click here
- Presentation on managing change delivered to Diocesan Synod on 12th March 2016. Click here
- Prayers of penitence, bible study and Vision questions used at Diocesan Synod on 12th March 2016. Click here
- Daily cycle of prayers including prayers for the Vision. Click here
- High level programme of events and activities happening through 2016. Click here
- Tool for undertaking a detailed assessment of church health (60 questions) can be found here
- Mission Action Planning (MAP) process. Click here
- A tool to consider the factors that affect how a newcomer views a church (and whether they come back again). Click here
- A poem, written by one of the Vision Champions, that encapsulates what the Vision is about Click here
- A prayer walk in the park idea Click here
- A glossary of terms Click here
If you would like to make suggestions about the Vision please use firstname.lastname@example.org
This is also the email for contacting Dave Champness, our Vision Coordinator.