On behalf of the Faith Communties throughout the area we co-ordinate the Faith Response to emergencies which have an impact on people.
There are many different ways in which assistance is given, and different places in which it is delivered.
Staff are deployed, when requested , to provide Faith Support in:
- Rest Centres (when evacuation of areas is required);
- Survivor Centres (following a traumatic event resulting in casualties
- Family and Friends Centres (whilst they await news or access following an incident)
- Humanitarian assistance Centres (for longer term recovery)
- Family Support Teams (Hospitals)
Training is given to all who undertake this type of work and full details of training and information dates are on the appropriate page of this website.
Guidance for the operation of all of the Centres